UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on July 4
HELSINKI, July 4 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
The Danish biotech firm said its collaborator, drug giant GlaxoSmithKline Plc's, would start a new phase 3 study of ofatumumab to treat pemphigus vulgaris, a rare autoimmune disorder of the skin. Ofatumumab, Genmab's only drug, is sold under the name Arzerra for the treatment of blood cancer.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |