UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on July 4
HELSINKI, July 4 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
The Danish biotech firm said its collaborator, drug giant GlaxoSmithKline Plc's, would start a new phase 3 study of ofatumumab to treat pemphigus vulgaris, a rare autoimmune disorder of the skin. Ofatumumab, Genmab's only drug, is sold under the name Arzerra for the treatment of blood cancer.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand