UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on July 4
HELSINKI, July 4 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
The Danish biotech firm said its collaborator, drug giant GlaxoSmithKline Plc's, would start a new phase 3 study of ofatumumab to treat pemphigus vulgaris, a rare autoimmune disorder of the skin. Ofatumumab, Genmab's only drug, is sold under the name Arzerra for the treatment of blood cancer.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |