Portugal PM says found formula for government stability
LISBON, July 4
LISBON, July 4 (Reuters) - Portugal's prime minister said on Thursday he has found a way to maintain government stability with the junior partner in the ruling coalition after two of his senior ministers resigned.
"A formula was found to maintain government stability," Prime Minister Pedro Passos Coelho told journalists after meeting with the country's president to discuss a political crisis which threatens the government.
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |