Daimler says France withholds permits for some models
FRANKFURT, July 5
FRANKFURT, July 5 (Reuters) - French regulators have declined to give permits for road use to some new Daimler models, a Daimler spokesman said on Friday.
The spokesman said that the permissioning process for the Mercedes A, B and SL class vehicles was not completed.
"We have no explanation for why the registration in France was not yet accepted," the spokesman said.
(Reporting by Jonathan Gould; Editing by Harro Ten Wolde)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |