Greece to sell 1.25 bln eur of 6-month T-bills on July 9
ATHENS, July 5
ATHENS, July 5 (Reuters) - Greece will auction 1.25 billion euros ($1.61 billion) of six-month T-bills on July 9 to refinance a maturing issue, the country's debt agency PDMA said on Friday.
The settlement date will be July 12. Only primary dealers will be allowed to participate and no commission will be paid.
Monthly T-bill sales are Greece's sole remaining source of market funding. Greek banks buy the bulk of the issues and deposit them as collateral to draw liquidity from the central bank.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee