US muni bond fund outflows narrow to $870.4 mln-Lipper
July 5 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $870.4 million of net outflows in the week ended July 3, down sharply from a record $4.53 billion of outflows during the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Friday.
The four-week moving average remained negative at $2.3 billion, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales