US muni bond fund outflows narrow to $870.4 mln-Lipper
July 5 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $870.4 million of net outflows in the week ended July 3, down sharply from a record $4.53 billion of outflows during the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Friday.
The four-week moving average remained negative at $2.3 billion, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software