Europe stock index futures signal gains ahead of U.S. jobs
PARIS, July 5
PARIS, July 5 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday, with shares set to extend the previous session's rally ahead of U.S. payrolls data.
At 0602 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.2-0.3 percent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image