Miami-Dade County, Florida to sell $487.4 mln revs on July 18
July 5 (Reuters) - Miami-Dade County, Florida is planning to sell $487.4 million of water and sewer system revenue bonds on July 18, said a market source on Friday.
The sale consists of $339 million of new bonds and $148.4 million of refunding bonds, according to the preliminary official statement.
Morgan Stanley is the lead manager on the sale.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |