Miami-Dade County, Florida to sell $487.4 mln revs on July 18
July 5 (Reuters) - Miami-Dade County, Florida is planning to sell $487.4 million of water and sewer system revenue bonds on July 18, said a market source on Friday.
The sale consists of $339 million of new bonds and $148.4 million of refunding bonds, according to the preliminary official statement.
Morgan Stanley is the lead manager on the sale.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’