Brazil's grupo Rede creditors approve Energisa takeover plan
SAO PAULO, July 5
SAO PAULO, July 5 (Reuters) - Creditors of Grupo Rede Energia SA, the Brazilian power distribution group seeking to emerge from bankruptcy protection, approved a recovery plan and a takeover bid by Energisa SA in a ballot on Friday.
The plan still has to be submitted to the bankruptcy court handling the Rede Energia case to win final approval.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner