Brazil's grupo Rede creditors approve Energisa takeover plan
SAO PAULO, July 5
SAO PAULO, July 5 (Reuters) - Creditors of Grupo Rede Energia SA, the Brazilian power distribution group seeking to emerge from bankruptcy protection, approved a recovery plan and a takeover bid by Energisa SA in a ballot on Friday.
The plan still has to be submitted to the bankruptcy court handling the Rede Energia case to win final approval.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |