Norway's Schibsted takes full control of Spanish ads portal
OSLO, July 5
OSLO, July 5 (Reuters) - Schibsted has acquired full control of Spanish online classified ads company Anuntis Segundamano by buying a 23.77 percent stake from their partner Primerama, the Norwegian media group said on Friday.
The agreed price for the shares is 69 million euros calculated on a debt-free basis.
(Reporting by Nerijus Adomaitis, editing by Gwladys Fouche)
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- Libyan raids could herald bolder Arab action as U.S. wavers