Norway's Schibsted takes full control of Spanish ads portal
OSLO, July 5
OSLO, July 5 (Reuters) - Schibsted has acquired full control of Spanish online classified ads company Anuntis Segundamano by buying a 23.77 percent stake from their partner Primerama, the Norwegian media group said on Friday.
The agreed price for the shares is 69 million euros calculated on a debt-free basis.
(Reporting by Nerijus Adomaitis, editing by Gwladys Fouche)
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |