Norway's Schibsted takes full control of Spanish ads portal
OSLO, July 5
OSLO, July 5 (Reuters) - Schibsted has acquired full control of Spanish online classified ads company Anuntis Segundamano by buying a 23.77 percent stake from their partner Primerama, the Norwegian media group said on Friday.
The agreed price for the shares is 69 million euros calculated on a debt-free basis.
(Reporting by Nerijus Adomaitis, editing by Gwladys Fouche)
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- As U.S. kicks off crude exports, Iran casts a shadow in Asia
- Satellites and seafood: China keeps fishing fleet connected in disputed waters |