STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Abril Educação announces second buyout this week
Abril Educação SA, a Brazilian learning systems company, will buy an education group in the northern city of Recife for 103 million reais ($45.56 million), delving deeper into the primary education business, it said on Friday.
On Thursday Abril announced the purchase of Brasilia-based Centro Educacional Sigma for 130 million reais. A wave of buyouts is sweeping the country's education sector.
($1 = 2.26 Brazilian reais)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee