LONDON, July 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via PRWEB - What are the advantages of the composite approach for market participants? It is very simple - absolute flexibility, universality and usability. These three principles are reflected in the process of creation of composite instruments, their subsequent analysis and trading based on them.
GeWorko portfolio trading method will allow to fully express creativity and inventiveness, to apply knowledge of financial markets and feel as a creator of own financial product.
- Create unique personal instruments, the variety of which is restricted only by imagination: stock portfolios, currency indices, global stock indices, indices of precious metals, globally diversified portfolios, and many more; hundreds of trading instruments of various classes are available for creating composite instruments. Create the most fantastic or, vice versa, the most conservative portfolios: they may possibly be the guarantor of financial welfare.
- GeWorko method allows building portfolios of varying degrees of complexity, from the most simple, involving only two assets, to really complex combinations, involving dozens and even hundreds of instruments.
- Absolute flexibility is achieved by giving each asset an individual weight. It is possible to change the proportions of the assets in the overall structure and find the formula of the ideal composite instrument corresponding to anyone's personal needs .
- Instant obtaining of deep price change history of the instrument (reaching up to 40 years), both in absolute terms and in relation to any other asset or portfolio, will help to estimate the retrospective effectiveness of the composite instrument or to compare investment alternatives.
- It is possible to include both long and short positions in the portfolio, deriving the maximum benefit from market movements.
- Simple and user-friendly interface will allow to easily orient in the process of building composite instruments.
- Study the complexity of hidden interrelations between financial assets and their combinations. Estimate how strong two different stock indices are related to each other, compare the dynamics of industry sectors of different countries, look for differences or similarities in the behavior of prices of metals, currencies, commodities, stocks.
- Identify and analyze periods of anomalous behavior of financial assets, when they run out of the usual dynamics, predicting reversal points or structural changes in the market.
- Apply tools of technical analysis to predict the behavior of the newly created instrument and its components: a combination of assets, united under a common idea, can provide more significant signals.
- Identify assets, showing the best retrospective performance. By comparing the realized return of two or more assets, it is possible to predict its future dynamics and make the most optimal choice for trading.
- Determine combinations of assets, characterized by stable behavior during economic instability. Such composite instruments will help to secure funds from unexpected repeated shocks.
- Multiple increases in the number of trading opportunities through the creation of a wide variety of composite instruments will let build strategies, about which no one could ever suspecte.
- Look for opportunities to enter the market with whole combinations of assets - a composite approach is characterized by higher stability.
- Optimize and perform a periodic rebalancing of the created portfolio, changing the weights, adding or removing the assets in the overall structure.
- Exchange portfolios in the concept of "good and bad portfolio." The maximum benefit from trading can be achieved in case of finding a growing portfolio and take a long position on it, as well as falling portfolio and take a short position on it.
- Apply spread trading strategies based on the search for differences in price dynamics of similar instruments, trading strategies based on a long-term stable relationship between assets and hedge risks through building portfolios with certain sensitivity towards economic factors.
This article was originally distributed on PRWeb. For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10901308.htm
CONTACT: IFC Markets Anton Rumyantsev firstname.lastname@example.org +44 20 7193 1740