One killed, 20-30 injured in San Francisco plane crash: diplomat
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - One person was killed and 20 to 30 were injured on Saturday when a Boeing 777 with more than 300 people on board from Seoul crash-landed at San Francisco International Airport, South Korean Deputy Consul General Hong Sungwook told Reuters at the scene.
(Reporting by Ronnie Cohen; Editing by Sandra Maler)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |