One killed, 20-30 injured in San Francisco plane crash: diplomat
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - One person was killed and 20 to 30 were injured on Saturday when a Boeing 777 with more than 300 people on board from Seoul crash-landed at San Francisco International Airport, South Korean Deputy Consul General Hong Sungwook told Reuters at the scene.
(Reporting by Ronnie Cohen; Editing by Sandra Maler)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video