Asiana flight carried 141 Chinese, 77 South Koreans, 61 U.S. citizens
SEOUL (Reuters) - The Asiana Airlines plane that crash landed at San Francisco airport on Saturday was carrying 141 Chinese, 77 South Koreans and 61 U.S. citizens, an official at the airline's head office in Seoul said.
The official could not immediately confirm the nationalities of the remaining passengers. There were 291 passengers and 16 crew members on board the flight that departed from Seoul.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data