Asiana flight carried 141 Chinese, 77 South Koreans, 61 U.S. citizens
SEOUL (Reuters) - The Asiana Airlines plane that crash landed at San Francisco airport on Saturday was carrying 141 Chinese, 77 South Koreans and 61 U.S. citizens, an official at the airline's head office in Seoul said.
The official could not immediately confirm the nationalities of the remaining passengers. There were 291 passengers and 16 crew members on board the flight that departed from Seoul.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet