White House: no comment on Venezuela's asylum offer to Snowden
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House on Friday declined comment on an offer of asylum for former U.S. spy contractor Edward Snowden from Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro, referring questions on the matter to the U.S. Justice Department.
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- StubHub was victim of cyber fraud ring; arrests to be announced