White House: no comment on Venezuela's asylum offer to Snowden
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House on Friday declined comment on an offer of asylum for former U.S. spy contractor Edward Snowden from Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro, referring questions on the matter to the U.S. Justice Department.
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Israel space project gets $16 million boost from casino mogul Adelson
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official