Asiana Airlines Boeing 777 crashes at San Francisco airport
July 6 (Reuters) - An Asiana Airlines Boeing 777 flying from Seoul crashed while landing on Saturday at San Francisco International Airport, the Federal Aviation Administration said.
It was not clear whether there were any injuries, CNN said.
The FAA said it did not know how many people were onboard the plane.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets