Two dead, 73-103 injured in air crash -San Francisco Fire Dept.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 6
SAN FRANCISCO, July 6 (Reuters) - Two people were reported killed and 73 to 103 injured in the crash landing of an Asiana Airlines flight at San Francisco International Airport on Saturday, a city fire department dispatcher said.
Most of the injuries were minor, but reports were continuing to come in, the dipatcher said.
The Boeing 777 was carrying more 300 people from Seoul when it crashed while landing in clear skies on Saturday morning.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image