Two dead, 73-103 injured in air crash -San Francisco Fire Dept.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 6
SAN FRANCISCO, July 6 (Reuters) - Two people were reported killed and 73 to 103 injured in the crash landing of an Asiana Airlines flight at San Francisco International Airport on Saturday, a city fire department dispatcher said.
Most of the injuries were minor, but reports were continuing to come in, the dipatcher said.
The Boeing 777 was carrying more 300 people from Seoul when it crashed while landing in clear skies on Saturday morning.
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports