Asiana flight 214 carried 292 passengers, 16 crew members - Yonhap
SEOUL, July 7
SEOUL, July 7 (Reuters) - An Asiana Airlines plane that crash landed at San Francisco airport had 292 passengers and 16 crew members on board, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported on Sunday, quoting the company in Seoul.
There was no confirmation of any injuries, an Asiana official was quoted as saying by Yonhap.
Officials at the airline could not be reached for confirmation.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South