Alcoa reports larger net loss as restructuring costs weigh
TORONTO, July 8
TORONTO, July 8 (Reuters) - Alcoa Inc reported a larger second-quarter net loss on Monday, largely due to restructuring costs and a legacy legal matter.
The company said its net loss in the quarter ended June 30 was $119 million, or 11 cents per share. That compares with a loss of $2 million, or break-even per share, a year earlier.
Excluding one-time items, the company reported earnings of $76 million, or 7 cents a share.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee