Proxy firm Glass Lewis also backs Michael Dell's buyout offer
SAN FRANCISCO, July 8
SAN FRANCISCO, July 8 (Reuters) - Shareholder advisory firm Glass Lewis joined ISS on Monday in recommending that Dell Inc stockholders vote in favor of CEO Michael Dell's $24.4 billion offer to take over the ailing PC maker.
Investors in the company, several of which have pushed for better terms from the company's founder and private equity house Silver Lake, are scheduled to vote on the offer July 18.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill