Proxy firm Glass Lewis also backs Michael Dell's buyout offer
SAN FRANCISCO, July 8
SAN FRANCISCO, July 8 (Reuters) - Shareholder advisory firm Glass Lewis joined ISS on Monday in recommending that Dell Inc stockholders vote in favor of CEO Michael Dell's $24.4 billion offer to take over the ailing PC maker.
Investors in the company, several of which have pushed for better terms from the company's founder and private equity house Silver Lake, are scheduled to vote on the offer July 18.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data