Eurogroup chief- any Greek financing gap would come late 2014
BRUSSELS, July 8
BRUSSELS, July 8 (Reuters) - Any shortfall in Greece's financial backing would only occur at the end of 2014, the head of the Eurogroup of euro zone finance ministers said on Monday.
"In the foreseeable future, there is no financing gap," Jeroen Dijsselbloem, Dutch Finance Minister, told journalists after a meeting of euro zone ministers that he chaired.
"If there is a financing gap, it would be at the end of 2014, which will allow us plenty of time to deal with it."
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics