HSBC names new head of commercial banking
LONDON, July 8
LONDON, July 8 (Reuters) - HSBC Holdings said Simon Cooper will take over as head of its commercial banking arm in October in one of a batch of senior management changes unveiled on Monday.
Cooper, 45, has been CEO of HSBC Middle East and North Africa for the past four years and will replace Alan Keir, who will become chief executive of HSBC Bank Plc, a role that oversees operations in Britain, continental Europe, Turkey, the Middle East, Africa and Bermuda.
Keir will replace Brian Robertson, who is retiring after 38 years at the bank.
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tides |
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official