Man Utd sign 5-year sponsorship with Aeroflot
MANHCESTER, England, July 8
MANHCESTER, England, July 8 (Reuters) - English Premier League soccer champions Manchester United added airline Aeroflot to its growing list of global sponsors on Monday, the five-year deal its first with a Russian company.
Aeroflot will become United's official airline carrier, the club said in a joint news conference with the company at its Old Trafford Stadium on Monday.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections