Man Utd sign 5-year sponsorship with Aeroflot
MANHCESTER, England, July 8
MANHCESTER, England, July 8 (Reuters) - English Premier League soccer champions Manchester United added airline Aeroflot to its growing list of global sponsors on Monday, the five-year deal its first with a Russian company.
Aeroflot will become United's official airline carrier, the club said in a joint news conference with the company at its Old Trafford Stadium on Monday.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media