Man Utd sign 5-year sponsorship with Aeroflot
MANHCESTER, England, July 8
MANHCESTER, England, July 8 (Reuters) - English Premier League soccer champions Manchester United added airline Aeroflot to its growing list of global sponsors on Monday, the five-year deal its first with a Russian company.
Aeroflot will become United's official airline carrier, the club said in a joint news conference with the company at its Old Trafford Stadium on Monday.
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- Obama says does not yet have broad strategy for Islamic State