Ex-divs to take 0.1 points off FTSE 100 on July 10
LONDON, July 8 (Reuters) - The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Wednesday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 0.10 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND INDEX IMPACT (pence) (points) Vedanta Resources 37 cents 0.10 Among FTSE 250 companies going ex-dividend are: COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND CALEDONIA INV 34.3 DOMINO PRINTING 7.6 F&C COMM PRP 0.5 FOR COL INV TR 2.1 MONKS INV TRUST 3.45 MERCHANT TRUST 5.9 MURRAY INTL TR 9.5 NB GLBL FLT GBX 1.11 WORKSPACE GROUP 6.45
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote