Peugeot deliveries fall 9.8 pct on Europe woes
PARIS, July 8
PARIS, July 8 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen said its global vehicle sales fell 9.8 percent in the first half as it lost ground in a shrinking European market, partly offset by gains in China and Latin America.
Peugeot's group deliveries tumbled to 1.46 million vehicles from 1.62 million a year earlier, the Paris-based carmaker said in an emailed statement on Monday. (Reporting by Laurence Frost and Gilles Guillaume. Editing by James Regan)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote