Russian car sales slide 11 pct in June - AEB
MOSCOW, July 8
MOSCOW, July 8 (Reuters) - Russian car sales fell 11 percent year-on-year in June, the Association of European Businesses (AEB) said on Monday, after a 12 percent fall the previous month.
The AEB said 241,346 units were sold in June. Year to date, sales fell by 6 percent from the same period last year.
Western carmakers including General Motors, Ford , Renault and Fiat have invested heavily in Russia.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl