Japan's SoftBank says expects to complete Sprint deal on July 10
TOKYO, July 8
TOKYO, July 8 (Reuters) - Japan's SoftBank Corp said on Monday that it expects to complete its $21.6 billion acquisition of U.S. wireless carrier Sprint Nextel Corp on Wednesday, July 10.
SoftBank and Sprint received final regulatory approval for their deal from the Federal Communications Commission last week.
The Japanese company said it expects the deal to close on Wednesday, U.S. Eastern Standard Time.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |