Shares of Samsung Electronics extend falls to more than 4 percent
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's shares extended falls to more than 4 percent after its second-quarter earnings estimates released on Friday failed to meet market forecasts, fuelling concerns about growth in its smartphone business.
Shares in Samsung Electronics were down 4.3 percent at 1.212 million won as of 10:05 p.m. ET, after falling to as low as 1.211 million won earlier in the session, a 10-month intraday low.
(Reporting by Jungyoun Park; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report