Japan's SoftBank says expects to complete Sprint deal on July 10
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's SoftBank Corp said on Monday that it expects to complete its $21.6 billion acquisition of U.S. wireless carrier Sprint Nextel Corp on Wednesday, July 10.
SoftBank and Sprint received final regulatory approval for their deal from the Federal Communications Commission last week.
The Japanese company said it expects the deal to close on Wednesday, U.S. Eastern Standard Time.
(Reporting by Mari Saito; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- War veteran detained by North Korea arrives in U.S. |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone