Japan's SoftBank says expects to complete Sprint deal on July 10
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's SoftBank Corp said on Monday that it expects to complete its $21.6 billion acquisition of U.S. wireless carrier Sprint Nextel Corp on Wednesday, July 10.
SoftBank and Sprint received final regulatory approval for their deal from the Federal Communications Commission last week.
The Japanese company said it expects the deal to close on Wednesday, U.S. Eastern Standard Time.
(Reporting by Mari Saito; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |