Apple, Amazon end 'app store' lawsuit
July 9 (Reuters) - Apple Inc and Amazon.com Inc have agreed to end their lawsuit over who had the right to use the "app store" name to solicit business.
U.S. District Judge Phyllis Hamilton in Oakland, California, on Tuesday ordered that the case be dismissed at the companies' request.
The dismissal came after Apple issued to Amazon a covenant not to sue, eliminating the need for Amazon to pursue a related counterclaim.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee