Buzzi Unicem completes 200 mln euro bond placement
MILAN, July 9
MILAN, July 9 (Reuters) - Italian cement maker Buzzi Unicem said on Tuesday it had successfully completed the placement of equity-linked bonds for 200 million euros ($257.29 million).
The placement could be raised by a further 20 million euros if the over-allotment option is exercised, it added.
The bonds will pay an annual coupon of 1.375 percent, payable every six months in arrear.
The initial conversion price was set at 15.986 euros, a premium of 35 percent over the average weighted price of Buzzi's shares between launch and pricing of the bonds.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade