UAE UAE foreign minister to arrive in Cairo Tuesday morning
CAIRO, July 9
CAIRO, July 9 (Reuters) - The United Arab Emirates (UAE) foreign minister will arrive in Cairo on Tuesday morning at the head of the most senior foreign delegation to visit Egypt since the military overthrew Islamist President Mohamed Mursi.
The delegation is coming to "show full support to the people of Egypt - political support, economic support," Egypt's foreign ministry spokesman Badr Abdelatty told Reuters by telephone.
Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed and National Security Adviser Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed will meet with Egypt's president and minister of defence.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds