UAE UAE foreign minister to arrive in Cairo Tuesday morning
CAIRO, July 9
CAIRO, July 9 (Reuters) - The United Arab Emirates (UAE) foreign minister will arrive in Cairo on Tuesday morning at the head of the most senior foreign delegation to visit Egypt since the military overthrew Islamist President Mohamed Mursi.
The delegation is coming to "show full support to the people of Egypt - political support, economic support," Egypt's foreign ministry spokesman Badr Abdelatty told Reuters by telephone.
Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed and National Security Adviser Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed will meet with Egypt's president and minister of defence.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |