Fiat to launch euro-denominated bond issue
MILAN, July 9
MILAN, July 9 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat said on Tuesday it will launch a euro-denominated bond issue as part of its global medium term note programme.
IFR said it sees the six-year bond's yield in the "high 6 percent area," for pricing later on Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |