Fiat to launch euro-denominated bond issue
MILAN, July 9
MILAN, July 9 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat said on Tuesday it will launch a euro-denominated bond issue as part of its global medium term note programme.
IFR said it sees the six-year bond's yield in the "high 6 percent area," for pricing later on Tuesday.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York