Fiat to launch euro-denominated bond issue
MILAN, July 9
MILAN, July 9 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat said on Tuesday it will launch a euro-denominated bond issue as part of its global medium term note programme.
IFR said it sees the six-year bond's yield in the "high 6 percent area," for pricing later on Tuesday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes