Fiat to launch euro-denominated bond issue
MILAN, July 9
MILAN, July 9 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat said on Tuesday it will launch a euro-denominated bond issue as part of its global medium term note programme.
IFR said it sees the six-year bond's yield in the "high 6 percent area," for pricing later on Tuesday.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl