Fiat to invest more than 700 mln euros in Sevel light truck plant
Atessa, ITALY July 9
Atessa, ITALY July 9 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday the company's investment at its SevelSud light truck plant amounts to over 700 million euros ($900.52 million).
He was speaking to workers and local authorities inside the factory.
Fiat has a partnership with Peugeot to produce light trucks at SevelSud until 2019.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |