Fiat to invest more than 700 mln euros in Sevel light truck plant
Atessa, ITALY July 9
Atessa, ITALY July 9 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday the company's investment at its SevelSud light truck plant amounts to over 700 million euros ($900.52 million).
He was speaking to workers and local authorities inside the factory.
Fiat has a partnership with Peugeot to produce light trucks at SevelSud until 2019.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source