Fiat to invest more than 700 mln euros in Sevel light truck plant
Atessa, ITALY July 9
Atessa, ITALY July 9 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday the company's investment at its SevelSud light truck plant amounts to over 700 million euros ($900.52 million).
He was speaking to workers and local authorities inside the factory.
Fiat has a partnership with Peugeot to produce light trucks at SevelSud until 2019.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat