Fiat to invest more than 700 mln euros in Sevel light truck plant
Atessa, ITALY July 9
Atessa, ITALY July 9 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday the company's investment at its SevelSud light truck plant amounts to over 700 million euros ($900.52 million).
He was speaking to workers and local authorities inside the factory.
Fiat has a partnership with Peugeot to produce light trucks at SevelSud until 2019.
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Driver in fatal New York train crash 'zoned out': union
- Biden calls for trust with China amid airspace dispute |
- EU Commission fines banks $2.3 billion for benchmark rigging
- HTC 'One Mini' faces UK ban after court ruling on patent infringement