Fiat Industrial shareholders approve merger with CNH
MILAN, July 9
MILAN, July 9 (Reuters) - Fiat Industrial shareholders approved the merger with its U.S. division CNH on Tuesday.
Shareholders of CNH meet to approve it on July 23.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets