S&P lowers Italy rating to BBB from BBB-plus
NEW YORK, July 9
NEW YORK, July 9 (Reuters) - Rating agency Standard & Poor's on Tuesday cut Italy's sovereign credit rating to BBB from BBB-plus.
The outlook is negative.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel