ITV's Norman appointed chairman of Lazard London
LONDON, July 9
LONDON, July 9 (Reuters) - Archie Norman, chairman of UK broadcaster ITV, has been appointed chairman of Lazard London, the investment bank said on Tuesday.
A senior figure in British business, Norman has previously been chief executive of supermarket chain Asda and also served as a member of parliament for eight years and was chief executive of the Conservative Party.
Norman has been a senior advisor to Lazard since 2003.
"Our clients will benefit from his experience and relationships, as will our London team and the entire Lazard global network," said Kenneth Jacobs, chairman and chief executive officer of Lazard.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |