Mexico's Televisa reports higher second-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY, July 8
MEXICO CITY, July 8 (Reuters) - Mexican media company Grupo Televisa, the world's biggest producer of Spanish-language content, said on Monday its second-quarter profit rose nearly 31 percent.
The company reported a profit of 1.826 billion pesos ($141 million) compared to 1.396 billion pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls