Spain sets spread on 15-year bond after orders top EUR6bn
LONDON, July 9 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Spain, rated Baa3/BBB-/BBB, has fixed the spread on its new 15-year bond at mid-swaps plus 280bp, after collecting over EUR6bn of orders on Tuesday, a banker managing the deal said.
The final spread is unchanged from guidance, and initial price thoughts, and indicates that the bonds will price to yield around 5.2% later on Tuesday.
BBVA, BNP Paribas, CaixaBank, Credit Agricole CIB, Credit Suisse are managing the deal, Spain's longest-dated issue since March 2011. (Reporting by John Geddie; editing by Alex Chambers)
- U.S. leaders call for 'war' on Ebola outbreak, pledge troops
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels