Spain sets spread on 15-year bond after orders top EUR6bn
LONDON, July 9 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Spain, rated Baa3/BBB-/BBB, has fixed the spread on its new 15-year bond at mid-swaps plus 280bp, after collecting over EUR6bn of orders on Tuesday, a banker managing the deal said.
The final spread is unchanged from guidance, and initial price thoughts, and indicates that the bonds will price to yield around 5.2% later on Tuesday.
BBVA, BNP Paribas, CaixaBank, Credit Agricole CIB, Credit Suisse are managing the deal, Spain's longest-dated issue since March 2011. (Reporting by John Geddie; editing by Alex Chambers)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |