Uniqa plans bond of up to 350 mln euros
VIENNA, July 9
VIENNA, July 9 (Reuters) - Austrian insurer Uniqa intends to issue a complementary capital bond of up to 350 million euros ($450 million) in the next few weeks to help address regulatory requirements under new Solvency II standards, it said on Tuesday.
It said JP Morgan, Raiffeisen Bank International and BNP Paribas would be joint leads for the issue, which would not affect its plans for a capital increase via a share placement to help boost its free float.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |