South Africa's Mandela remains in 'critical but stable' condition
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South Africa's anti-apartheid hero and former president Nelson Mandela remained in a "critical but stable" condition after being in hospital for more than four weeks to treat a lung infection, the government said on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; Editing by Jon Herskovitz)
- Divers feel with their hands for corpses in depths of South Korean ferry |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit
- Satellites show North Korea nuclear test unlikely: think tank
- Teen who stowed away on Hawaii flight resting in hospital
- China factory activity shrinks for fourth month |