South Africa's Mandela remains in 'critical but stable' condition
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South Africa's anti-apartheid hero and former president Nelson Mandela remained in a "critical but stable" condition after being in hospital for more than four weeks to treat a lung infection, the government said on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; Editing by Jon Herskovitz)
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours