South Africa's Mandela remains in 'critical but stable' condition
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South Africa's anti-apartheid hero and former president Nelson Mandela remained in a "critical but stable" condition after being in hospital for more than four weeks to treat a lung infection, the government said on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; Editing by Jon Herskovitz)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq