British PM says expects big public support for Royal Mail selloff
LONDON, July 10
LONDON, July 10 (Reuters) - British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Wednesday he expected the planned privatisation of the Royal Mail postal service to attract extensive public support.
"I think there'll be widespread support around the country to modernise this great public service," Cameron told parliament before a government announcement expected to set out details of the long-planned privatisation later on Wednesday.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data