Gagfah prices new shares at bottom of range - sources
FRANKFURT, July 10
FRANKFURT, July 10 (Reuters) - German real estate group Gagfah has set the price for shares in a placement aimed at raising capital to cut debt at 8.85 euros ($11.32) apiece, two sources familiar with the transaction said on Wednesday.
The price was fixed at the bottom of a 8.85 to 9.15 euros range, they said.
Gagfah unveiled plans for the placement on Tuesday, which also allows majority owner Fortress to reduce its stake in the company.
The transaction has a volume of 354 million euros. Roughly half of the shares on offer stem from existing treasury shares or new shares, while the other half are shares owned by Fortress.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps