KKR raises $6 billion in new Asia fund, region's largest
HONG KONG, July 10
HONG KONG, July 10 (Reuters) - KKR & Co has raised $6 billion in a new Asia private equity fund, making it the region's biggest buyout fund, the U.S.-based firm said in a statement on Wednesday.
The Asian II Fund marks KKR's third private equity fund-raising in the region, following a $4 billion fund raised in 2007 and a $1 billion China Growth Fund in 2010, the statement added.
KKR has invested more than $5 billion in Asia since 2005.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone