ACE Expands ACE Worldview
ACE Expands ACE Worldview
Renowned Platform for Multinational Risk Managers and Their Brokers Now Available to ACE Risk Management Clients
ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operations of the ACE Group, today announced that it has expanded its ACE Worldview® platform to ACE Risk Management (ARM) clients and brokers. This interactive portal streamlines a range of processes including electronic delivery of policies and endorsements and allows users to view status updates for their U.S. domestic primary casualty programs in real time. Users access application pages that can be used to track the completion of account activities, review comments and status of activities, and locate documentation for activities that have been completed. ACE Worldview for ARM also provides customized reporting tools for managing and tracking program information.
“ACE Worldview was designed to give risk managers and brokers a way to exercise a greater measure of control over the varied and ever growing demands they face,” said Chris Maleno Division President of ACE USA. “With real-time access to information, an extensive document repository, coupled with interactive portals, ACE Worldview for ARM is a service-oriented system that allows users to manage large, complex primary casualty programs, multiple policies and recent or pending activities.”
“ACE is committed to continual investment in technologies that will help accelerate the transactional elements of risk management,” said Mr. Maleno. “We are always looking for new ways to empower risk managers and brokers. By enabling them to participate in their program in a more detailed and meaningful way, we believe they will get more out of their experience with us.”
“We have developed specific interactive portals to assist with the servicing of the ARM business,” said Matt Merna, Division President, ACE Risk Management. “The various portals have been designed to allow users to utilize ACE Worldview to review information, submit requests and easily perform a variety of processes. Our goal is to use technology to enhance the overall customer experience.”
Some benefits of the new ACE Worldview for ARM include:
- Electronic Delivery of Policies – effective 5/1 and subsequent, ACE Risk Management will issue policies and endorsements electronically via the ACE Worldview portal to all policyholders that consent to electronic delivery
- Document Library – electronic repository of all policies and endorsements, notices of elections, collateral agreements and captive reinsurance agreements
- Audit and Adjustment Manager portal – assists in the review and verification of premium audit adjustments
- ARM Service Center - clients or brokers can submit service requests and the portal will track, monitor and display status updates
- ACE Accelerator – technology solution for the automation of the uninsured and underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage selection forms process
- ARM Service Standards – detailed description for the ARM service standards which can be used to set expectations between the parties and insure successful management of the program
- Claim Service –detailed listing of ACE USA claims contacts as well as claims submission information
- Contact Information – detailed contact information for the ARM underwriting team and the other contacts important to the servicing of the program
To learn more about ACE Worldview for ACE Risk Management, please click on this link.
ACE Risk Management, a division of ACE USA, offers comprehensive risk management programs and services that are uniquely designed and customized to assist companies in any industry dealing with the significant costs of financing and managing risks. To learn more about ACE Risk Management’s products and services, please visit our website. Insurance is provided by insurance companies within the ACE Group. All products may not be available in all jurisdictions. The product information above is a summary only. The insurance policy actually issued contains the terms and limits of the contract.
ACE USA is the U.S.-based retail operating division of the ACE Group, headed by ACE Limited (NYSE: ACE), and is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company and A+ (Strong) by Standard & Poor’s. ACE USA, through its underwriting companies, provides insurance products and services throughout the U.S. Additional information on ACE USA and its products and services can be found at www.acegroup.com/us.
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of the ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information can be found at: www.acegroup.com.
The ACE Group
Carla L. Ferrara, 215-640-4744
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source